Exclusive!! Top online stores in India that would influence your wardrobe
March 9, 2017 Shopping
If you are a Shopping Freak and always hunting great deals for latest trends that would influence your wardrobe & with a price you won’t be scared to pay, heres the list of Popular Online Shopping Sites in India to visit.
- Flipkart: Started by a team of 2, Flipkart is India’s leading e-commerce marketplace of 100 thousand sellers with over 80 million products across 80+ categories. The Journey began in 2007 with just selling books online to now having over 50 million APP users and over 100 million registered online customers. They boost of 21 state-of-the-art warehouses spread across India. Flipkart has got robust front and backend technology to handle 8 million shipments/month backed with a 24/7 customer support. Flipkart is the only online player offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (60 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (15 cities) at scale.
Highlights: Free and Easy returns, Online Cancellation, COD, App available, Click for Flipkart deals & offers
- Myntra: Initial business model of Myntra at start of 2007 was limited to on-demand personalization of gift items. It mainly operated on the B2B (business-to-business) model. By 2011 extended its list to incorporate fashion and lifestyle items and moved far from personalization. Myntra tied up with different mainstream brands to retail an extensive variety of lifestyle and fashion products from these brands. Merged with Flipkart in 2014, Myntra still works autonomously to build its piece of the pie from 30 to 40 % of market share in 2016.
Highlights: 30 day Easy returns, Online Cancellation, COD, App available, Gift Wrapping
- Amazon: Having $5 billion invested since its inception in India in 2013, Amazon.in is now one of the biggest shopping site. Across India, there are thousands of sellers, authors and businesses using Amazon products and services to reach new customers, build and grow their businesses. A depiction of how they are affecting lives in India – 18K+ Indian sellers sell on Amazons Global marketplace, 27 fulfillment centers across 10 states in India, over 12.5K small stores are now part of Amazon delivery points. Over 50% of their sellers are from Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities, Over 65% orders are from Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities with over 100% serviceable pin codes covered.
Highlights: 100% purchase Protection, Amazon Assistant, Product Comparison, COD, App available, Amazon India Coupons
- Snapdeal: Started as a daily online deals platform yet extended in September 2011 to wind up distinctly as an online marketplace offering a grouping of 10 million products crosswise over differing classifications from more than 100K venders, delivery to more than 6K towns and urban areas in India. Currently has more than 300 thousand sellers and 60 million+ products across 800 categories from regional, national and international brands and retailers. Few of the well-known acquisition by Snapdeal are eSportsbuy.com, Shopo.in, Doozton.com, Exclusively.com, Freecharge, Letsgomo, MartMobi, TargetingMantra, and also has majority stake in RupeePower and GoJavas. In Sep 2016 they unveiled a Brand new Identity with Unbox Zindagi.
Highlights: Widest Choice, TrustPay, COD, App available
- TataCliq: what’s unique about them is their first-of-its-kind PHYGITAL marketplace, combining online shopping with the offline store experience. What it means is you choose your fav brand or label, select your size and ask them to drop it at their nearest brand store. You can try the item you selected at TataCliq brand store and if it’s according to your liking you can go-ahead with the purchase – simple. Their CLiQ & PIQ service conveniently allows you to buy stuff on the website and pick up – or return – what you’ve bought in-store.
Highlights: Tata Promise, Genuine Brands, Offline Shopping Experience, 30 Day Return, COD, App available
- Shopclues: They launched in 2011 via Facebook with a team of 5 and till date have half a million sellers onboard with 100 million monthly visits onsite. They have a huge delivery network covering 30K cities all over India. In 2013 they launched NRH (currently IndiMarket) initiative – the concept of India’s first online wholesale marketplace. Wednesday Super Saver and Sunday Flea Market is best time to buy on their site. They also have other incentives like CluesBucks – loyalty points that are credited to your ShopClues Account, every time you make a purchase. One CluesBucks is equivalent to Re. 1. You can redeem these loyalty points on your next shopping at ShopClues.
Highlights: Loyalty Points, Great Selection, Low Prices, Speedy Delivery, COD, APP available
- Infibeam: as old as flipkart, they too are foremost online shopping site in India offering unique product selection at attractive price. Infibeam has its own logistics platform and extend capabilities in other cities including Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad and many more. Site has choice of 12 million items crosswise over books, electronics, lifestyle, gifts and media
Highlights: Own Logistics, Low Prices, COD, App available
- Jabong: Yet another online e-commerce portal acquired by Flipkart through Myntra in 2016. Site is famous for lifestyle, beauty products and fashion accessories. Jabong ranked among the top 25 trusted online brands in India.
Highlights: 15 Day Return, Free Shipping*, COD, App available, Click for Jabong Offers
- Ebay: eBay has been running exactly those since 1995 inter-nationally and since 2005 in India. So far there’s a mixed reaction among online shoppers when it comes to buying from Ebay.in both in terms of quality and delivery.
- Ajio: As compared to other online shopping sites this one is most recently launched in 2016 by Reliance Retail. AJIO conveys a wide variety of their own, branded as well as handpicked collection from India and around the globe. AJIO Own is AJIO’s popular in-house name, which gloats of a tremendous stock of garments, footwear, and frill.
Other Popular online stores
- Homeshop18, Fashionandyou, Koovs, Limeroad